Name: Royal Elizabeth Bond Ltd
Address: 68 Grafton Way, London W1T 5DS
Policy issued: 5th September 2023
Collected Personal Data:
We may collect and process Personal Data, such as your e-mail address, name, company name, work address, and telephone number.
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. The data will be used purely for the purposes of contacting you and where appropriate keeping you informed about our services.
You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information is securely stored and will be periodically deleted if you do not become part of our customer base.
Data Protection Rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data, using the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk